We also have a separate program called "Accelerate", where we can do custom development or onboarding beyond what we're able to offer on our plans.
- You need us to build a custom ERP, tax system, or other integration.
- You'd like new custom functionality.
- You're building a very advanced and custom implementation requiring heavy modifications of Foxy functionality, and need significant involvement from us to make it happen.
- You need us to sign your own agreement, need an official SLA, or have specific compliance requirements you need us to meet.
- You're selling ~$350k+/yr and growing, and would like for us to get you custom solutions, consulting, and/or migration assistance.
- You'd like weekly meetings.
Our Accelerate Program can augment any of the above plans with specific, one-off, well-defined custom development or onboarding. This is best for if you need some help getting things set up initially, adding new functionality to your systems, or augmenting your in-house resources where you might not have the requisite expertise to accomplish what you want.
Example: Customer Portal Customizations with a CRM & LMS
- Support: We'd point you in the right direction to our documentation, and provide high-level advice. Things like: You'd need to check with your LMS provider to see how you can sync users and handle SSO (Single Sign On), as well as checking with their API so you can provision access. You'd want to use Zapier or the API to sync data between Foxy and your CRM.
- Custom code: We'd point to existing code samples and documentation. For instance, we'd point to our starter scripts to work the API or webhooks, but at $20/mo we can't write custom code for you while running a sustainable business :)
- Support & Onboarding: We'd have multiple conference calls to determine your specific needs, and we'd help get you specifics by digging through some documentation. For instance, does your LMS support the necessary functionality to do what you need? Can your CRM embed pre-filled forms, and if so, what's the best way to connect those to Foxy so the Foxy customer portal login can also get your customers the ability to see or edit addition non-Foxy data? We'll help walk you through all the steps so there aren't any surprises. We'll also make ourselves available via a private Slack channel so you or your devs can get immediate answers as they implement.
- Custom code: We'd provide specific proof-of-concept code for your environment. For instance, code to customize the customer portal to include additional custom blocks to connect CRM data. We'd work with you or your developers on specific API requests and responses for you to debug. You would be responsible for implementing everything, but our proof-of-concepts will save you considerable time, and will be customized for your specific use case and environment.
- Support & Onboarding: Here we'd do everything in the Advanced Plan, but we'd actually build some things for you. Before starting the project, we'd lay out what would be best for Foxy to handle, and what you'd handle on your end. Once that's determined…
- Custom code: We'd provide production-ready code for you to host, or that we'd host for you, to handle functionality specific to Foxy. For instance, we might build a custom serverless application to sync data between your CRM, LMS, and Foxy, and to handle customer portal modifications and SSO with your LMS. We'd devote a number of hours per month to maintain that, and/or to build additional new Foxy-related functionality according to your needs. Note that, depending on the time and effort involved, this might be handled with a separate Accelerate project.
Example: "Something's wrong with the site!"
Modern websites typically have lots of different pieces interacting to get things working, so there are many points of failure. Even if it's not a problem with Foxy, other systems can sometimes break your cart or checkout flow. We'll take a real world example: "Customers are reporting that their cart is clearing out and we're in the middle of our biggest sale! Help!"
- Support: At least one Foxy support rep would communicate with you over Slack and work to isolate the cause of the problem. If we determine that the issue is caused by a 3rd party (and we can't immediately figure out which 3rd party script is the cause), we'd let you know so you can do further testing and diagnosis.
- Support: This would immediately be escalated and we'd likely get more than one Foxy support reps working on the issue. If it's 3rd party code causing the issue, we'd work with you to identify what the offending code is, and help you work around it, or help you communicate with the 3rd party to clearly communicate the cause.
Example: Custom Upsells
- Custom code: None.
- Support: We'd help you work through any potential gotchas. We'd walk through the whole flow with you, and brainstorm different approaches and logic.
- Support: We'd figure out exactly what you wanted, and, if desired and according to our agreement…
- Custom code: We'd build it out for you :)