In this article we'll show you how to use Launchaco's button element to create a Foxy purchase option.
Add Foxy Code Snippet
To display the sidecart when a customer adds a product to cart and to store customer sessions, Foxy's code snippet must be added to your Launchaco website.
- In the Foxy dashboard, go to the Sample Code page.
- In the Sample Code page, copy the snippet of code from the Step 1 section.
- In Launchaco, click on the "Website & Page Settings" option.
- In the "Website & Page Settings" modal, click on the "Website Settings" option.
- Paste the snippet of code you just copied into the "Custom Code" section.
- Click the "Save" button to save your changes.
Link Button Element
- In Launchaco, select your add to cart button to display the button settings.
- Go back to the Foxy Sample Code page to get a sample purchase link.
- From the Step 2 section, copy the link example href value.
- In Launchaco, paste the link you just copied into the "Your Link" field.
- Modify the product parameters as needed. More information about product parameters can be found in our wiki here.
- Click on the "Save" button to save your changes.
- Click on the "Publish" or "Republish" option to publish your changes.