In this article we'll show you how to use PageCloud's button element to create a Foxy purchase option.
Add Foxy Code Snippet
To display the sidecart when a customer adds a product to cart and to store customer sessions, Foxy's code snippet must be added to the footer of your PageCloud website.
- In the Foxy dashboard, go to the Sample Code page.
- In the Sample Code page, copy the snippet of code from the Step 1 section.
- In PageCloud, click on the "Page Settings" option.
- In the "Page Settings" panel, click on the "Advanced" tab.
- Scroll down and click on the "Body" section.
- Paste the snippet of code you just copied.
- Click on the "Save & Close" button to save your changes.
Link Button Element
- In PageCloud, select your add to cart button to display the button settings.
- In the Button Settings panel, click on the "Link" tab.
- Change the "Link To" option to "Another Website".
- Go back to the Foxy Sample Code page to get a sample purchase link.
- From the Step 2 section, copy the link example href value.
- In PageCloud, paste the link you just copied into the "Website URL" field.
- Modify the product parameters as needed. More information about product parameters can be found in our wiki here.
- Click on the "Create Link" button.
- Save your changes.