The client can limit shipping to certain locations only by restricting the countries available in the store's settings. The country/region option lists in the address entry on the cart/checkout will be restricted according to these settings. Here's how:
- Go to the blocklist/allowlist feature under Customize allowlist/blocklist filtering of countries and regions in the Foxy admin here
- Under filter usage, select the desired configuration for filtering. In this example, you'll want to select shipping locations only. Note that you can also restrict the billing country or a combination of both billing and shipping.
- Once you select that, the filter type will appear. You can opt to either block or allow. Which you pick will depending upon how many locations you're blocking/allowing. For example, if you're wanting to block every country except Australia, it'll be easiest to select Allowlist (only include the selected countries).
- From there, scroll down until you see the allowed country and click the checkbox there. If applicable, you can further restrict by region.
- Scroll down and click Update to save.
- Take a look at the checkout to ensure that it works as expected.