Add a mini-cart to your Webflow website
Install Foxy Include
- In Foxy, go to your Sample Code page here.
- Copy the snippet from Step 1.
- In Webflow, go to your Project Settings > Custom Code.
- Paste the snippet into the Footer section.
View Cart Link
- Add a Webflow link block, text link, or button element where you want the mini-cart displayed.
- Link the element to your view cart link (ex: https://change.foxycart.com/cart?cart=view) (replace CHANGE with your Foxy subdomain)
Display Cart Quantity
- Inside of your view cart element, add an element to display the number of items in the cart.
- Set the displayed text as 0.
- Give this element a custom data attribute with the Name "data-fc-id" and Value "minicart-quantity".
Display Order Total
- Inside of your view cart element, add an element for the currency symbol and order total
- Set the displayed text for the currency symbol to your preferred currency symbol.
- Set the displayed text for the order total as 0.00 (in the format you prefer)
- Give the order total element a custom data attribute with the Name "data-fc-id" and Value "minicart-order-total".