Our Own Domains
Used to host official Foxy.io websites and content, such as www.foxy.io, support.foxy.io, status.foxy.io, etc.
foxy.io: Our official "www" or "marketing" website.
status.foxy.io: Our official status page.
support.foxy.io: Our official knowledge base and support site.
*.integrations.foxy.io: Official, Foxy-hosted and maintained integrations with 3rd parties.
admin.foxycart.com: The official Foxy admin.
my.foxycart.com: Used for approving external apps to access your Foxy account..
wiki.foxycart.com: Our reference documentation.
forum.foxycart.com: Our legacy forum. (Currently read-only.)
affiliate.foxycart.com: Our affiliate program.
*.foxycart.comsubdomains should be considered unofficial and user-controlled (for our users' carts and checkouts):
- @foxycart: Official status updates will be posted here in addition to status.foxy.io.
Open Source Code
- github.com/foxy has all our newer open source code.
- github.com/foxycart has a few older repositories. Moving forward, all public code will be at the Foxy organization.
- npmjs.com packages under @foxy.io are ours (and generally auto-publish from the @Foxy Github repositories).
- foxy-shop.com is our official Wordpress plugin.
📧🚫No emails are sent from foxy-shop.com
Our Naming Conventions
foxy-prefix is to be used for all public repositories.
env-is the environment the code is intended for, such as php, node, python, ruby, etc. Note that browser is assumed to be the default*, and is omitted if the code can be used in the browser.
nameattempts to clearly yet succinctly communicate the intended purpose of the code.